douzhang7184 2011-12-02 11:06
浏览 100

在Windows Server 2008上运行.exe文件

this is a strange problem I am encountering. I have wrote a php script which enables the user to login to with valid user id and after logging in he is authorized to run a .exe file on the web server with the click of a html link on the web page.

Initially I have created and tested the script on my local machine (localhost) and everything works fine. I have tested using both exec() and system() functions, both gave the same results.

But the problem is these functions are not working on the web server which is Windows Server 2008. I have tried with both the functions exec() and system(). I have got no clue where the problem lies. I have configured and taken care in changing the path for the files when I moved my script to the server. Exactly the same files and same script, only with the change in the path for the files.

Any idea why this is not working on my main web server? Any helpful responses would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
    • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog