dsf5632 2010-05-10 21:08
浏览 52

可以使用PHP全局变量生成动态表单

Apparently there was confusion as to my original post so let me start over:

I am essentially creating an online shopping cart which gives a manager the ability to enroll his/her employees for training services which we provide. We charge $49 for the services for every employee enrolled. The primary difference between this and a traditional shopping cart however is that we must collect a solid amount of data about 'each' employee enrolled in the program - and this information is provided by the employer at the time of registration/purchase.

As a manager, I enter my personal information and then select how many employees I want to enroll. I currently have the site set up to handle 7 employees but actually need it to handle up to ~30. The issue I am having is the lack of dynamic ability and huge file sizes (especially in on the validation) I am running into.

Each fighter's information is passed and stored in session super globals such as: $_SESSION['F1Firstname']; and $_SESSION['F1SSN3']; and so on. I dont want to use javascript (and won't) to 'add another Enrollee' button because this can be turned off easily on the client side.

My assumptions are this:

1) I must be able to dynamically add variables to each new fighter so they may be stored in an online database and then passed along to our testing center - for example, emplotyee 1's name is F1FirstName; employee 12's Date of Birth is F12DOB1 and so on.

2) The validation for each employee will be the same based on each individual field (all first names must pass the same test). The validation for all email address must past the same email validation test and so on. If I simply build this by each individual record the validation file will be very large. I am thinking I need to add a Firstname array somehow but I'm not entirely sure.

3) I need this to be scalable that in the sense, I want a manager to enroll up to 100 employees, he/she can.

4) As I mentioned, this is like a shopping cart so a manager is enrolling all employees at once so they can pay for ALL of their employees in a single transaction.

Anybody got any ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douji0108 2010-05-10 21:14
    关注

You can generate additional fields as needed by javascript. just provide a button 'add boxer' and there wouldn't have to be a lot of hidden fields.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图