douxun2018 2013-08-07 19:43
浏览 40
已采纳

如何在PHP中实现多线程连接

I have an application which is developed in PHP. In my app, I have hundreds of systems in record. Every 15 mins, I need to connect to all the systems to track their status (Like CPU usage), and return them back to my web page. The problem now is that the code connect to each system and execute the query command one by one, which makes the program REALLY slow. For now, it takes even more than 15 mins to track all the system status, which means that, at the second 15 min, it even has not finished the first time's query. Is there a way to connect to the systems in parallel in PHP? For example, ssh to the first 10 systems using one thread, and in the mean time, ssh to another 10 using another thread. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumeng1143 2013-08-07 19:55
    关注

Put the connection information (host names or IP addresses) of the systems in an array, then loop over them and fork for every system. After forking, execute your queries towards the system. Every query will happen in a new thread, running asynchronously with all the other queries. Wait for the forked children to finish their work, then exit the script.

This will work a lot faster than running every query synchronously since you don't have to wait for every response before moving on to the next query.

Depending on your server specs and the amount of remote systems, you might want to limit the amount of threads created.

Note: PHP pcntl is not available for windows (see here.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机