duan19780629 2013-03-05 19:11
浏览 56
已采纳

基于PHP的Azure网站的身份验证选项?

I am writing a simple admin tool in PHP for my own personal use that I would like to host on the free Azure Websites tier. I need to secure the site through a simple authentication scheme such as .htpasswd under *NIX servers.

Are there any recommended approaches to do this when running the site in PHP?

I have looked at the options in web.config, however they all appear to require a Windows user-account against which to authenticate. I have taken a look at Windows Azure Basic Authentication but I'm not too sure how I could run appcmd.exe against this website.

I have checked out the Windows Azure Active Directory integration options, but I can't see anything I can call from PHP (is there a RESTful API I can call maybe?).

I don't particularly want to write my own authentication handler and don't particularly want to run a micro-instance Linux VM....

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshai2022 2013-03-07 01:43
    关注

If you are looking for simple authentication you can hard code the username and password combination in the login script itself and the info will be protected. If that does not satisfy your requirement you can use free version of mysql and store credentials their before using it. these two options are the simplest and free you can use. Also Active Directory or UAC based auth are overkill for your small project.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题