dsg7513 2009-11-17 13:50
浏览 27
已采纳

(PHP)验证,安全性和速度 - 我的应用程序是否有这些?

I am currently working on a building community website in PHP. This contains forms that a user can fill right from registration to lot of other functionality. I am not an Object-oriented guy, so I am using functions most of the time to handle my application. I know I have to learn OOPS, but currently need to develop this website and get it running soon.

Anyway, here's a sample of what I let my app. do: Consider a page (register.php) that has a form where a user has 3 fields to fill up, say: First Name, Last Name and Email. Upon submission of this form, I want to validate the form and show the corresponding errors to the users:

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>"> 

<label for="name">Name:</label>  
<input type="text" name="name" id="name" /><br />

<label for="lname">Last Name:</label>   
<input type="text" name="lname" id="lname" /><br />

<label for="email">Email:</label>   
<input type="text" name="email" id="email" /><br />

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

This form will POST the info to the same page. So here's the code that will process the POST'ed info:

<?php

require("functions.php");

if( isset($_POST['submit']) )
    {
        $errors = fn_register();

if( count($errors) )
        {
            //Show error messages
        }
        else
        {
            //Send welcome mail to the user or do database stuff...
        }

}

?>

<?php

//functions.php page:

function sql_quote( $value )
{
     if( get_magic_quotes_gpc() )
    {

$value = stripslashes( $value );
    }
    else
    { 
          $value = addslashes( $value );
    } 
    if( function_exists( "mysql_real_escape_string" ) )
    {
          $value = mysql_real_escape_string( $value );
    }

return $value;

}

function clean($str) {
$str = strip_tags($str, '<br>,<br />');
$str = trim($str);
$str = sql_quote($str); 

return $str;

}

foreach ($_POST as &$value)  
    {
               if (!is_array($value)) 
        { 
                       $value = clean($value); 

}
               else 
        { 
                       clean($value);
               }
       }

foreach ($_GET as &$value)  
    {
               if (!is_array($value)) 
        { 
                       $value = clean($value); 
               }
               else 
        { 
                       clean($value);
               }
       } 

function validate_name( $fld, $min, $max, $rule, $label ) {

if( $rule == 'required' ) 
    {    
        if ( trim($fld) == '' ) 
        {
            $str = "$label: Cannot be left blank.";
            return $str;
        }        
    }

if ( isset($fld) && trim($fld) != '' ) 
    {    
        if ( isset($fld) && $fld != '' && !preg_match("/^[a-zA-Z\ ]+$/", $fld)) 
    {
            $str = "$label: Invalid characters used! Only Lowercase, Uppercase alphabets and Spaces are allowed";
        }

else if ( strlen($fld) < $min or strlen($fld) > $max )  
    {
            $curr_char = strlen($fld);
            $str = "$label: Must be atleast $min character &amp; less than $max char. Entered characters: $curr_char";
        }
        else    
        {
            $str = 0;
        }        
    }
    else
    {
        $str = 0;
    }

return $str;   
}

function validate_email( $fld, $min, $max, $rule, $label ) {

if( $rule == 'required' ) 
    {    
        if ( trim($fld) == '' ) 
        {
            $str = "$label: Cannot be left blank.";
            return $str;
        }        
    }

if ( isset($fld) && trim($fld) != '' ) 
    {    
        if ( !eregi('^[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+\.([a-zA-Z]{2,4})$', $fld) ) 
    {
            $str = "$label: Invalid format. Please check.";
        }
    else if ( strlen($fld) < $min or strlen($fld) > $max )  
    {
            $curr_char = strlen($fld);
            $str = "$label: Must be atleast $min character &amp; less than $max char. Entered characters: $curr_char";
        }
        else    
        {
            $str = 0;
        }        
    }
    else
    {
        $str = 0;
    }

return $str;   
}

function val_rules( $str, $val_type, $rule='required' ){

switch ($val_type) 
    {
        case 'name':
                $val = validate_name( $str, 3, 20, $rule, 'First Name');
        break;

case 'lname':
                $val = validate_name( $str, 10, 20, $rule, 'Last Name');
        break;        

case 'email':
                $val = validate_email( $str, 10, 60, $rule, 'Email');
        break;

}

return $val;
}

function fn_register() {

$errors = array();

$val_name        = val_rules( $_POST['name'], 'name' );
    $val_lname           = val_rules( $_POST['lname'], 'lname', 'optional' );
    $val_email       = val_rules( $_POST['email'], 'email' );

if ( $val_name != '0' )         { $errors['name']   = $val_name;  }
    if ( $val_lname != '0' )        { $errors['lname']  = $val_lname; }
    if ( $val_email != '0' )        { $errors['email']  = $val_email; }

return $errors;
}

//END of functions.php page
?>

OK, now it might look like there's a lot, but lemme break it down target wise:

1. I wanted the foreach ($_POST as &$value) and foreach ($_GET as &$value) loops to loop through the received info from the user submission and strip/remove all malicious input.
  2. I am calling a function called clean on the input first to achieve the objective as stated above. This function will process each of the input, whether individual field values or even arrays and allow only
    tags and remove everything else. The rest of it is obvious.
  3. Once this happens, the new/cleaned values will be processed by the fn_register() function and based on the values returned after the validation, we get the corresponding errors or NULL values (as applicable).

So here are my questions:

1. This pretty much makes me feel secure as I am forcing the user to correct malicious data and won't process the final data unless the errors are corrected. Am I correct?

2. Does the method that I follow guarantee the speed (as I am using lots of functions and their corresponding calls)? The fields of a form differ and the minimum number of fields I may have at any given point of time in any form may be 3 and can go upto as high as 100 (or even more, I am not sure as the website is still being developed). Will having 100's of fields and their validation in the above way, reduce the speed of application (say upto half a million users are accessing the website at the same time?). What can I do to improve the speed and reduce function calls (if possible)?

3. Can I do something to improve the current ways of validation?

I am holding off object oriented approach and using FILTERS in PHP for the later. So please, I request you all to suggest me way to improve/tweak the current ways and suggest me if the script is vulnerable or safe enough to be used in a Live production environment. If not, what I can do to be able to use it live?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongren5293 2009-11-17 14:47
    关注

To answer your questions:

1. On cursory inspection, it does look like your code will strip out malicious data. If you make sure that your code is broken into small functions that operate only on values passed into them as arguments, you can write yourself a command-line-driven test suite that lets you create lots and lots of test cases that you can re-run any time you make changes to the system so that you are confident that no vulnerabilities exist.
    2. In general, the slowest part of any web application is the database layer. Poorly crafted queries and/or too many queries will overwhelmingly overshadow PHP code execution in terms of performance issues. In other words, don't worry about over-optimizing your PHP code.
    3. Personally, I would improve your code by wrapping everything in a function(). I would also clean $_POST and $_GET values as needed rather than all at once. In other words, I would call clean() on $str in val_rules(). Also, I find it really confusing when using include() or require() to pull in a script and then realizing that that script executes and performs some function "behind the scenes". I think you'll find that using include() or require() works best when the files that are being pulled in are simply used to declare functions, constants, and classes. It is important to be able to clearly follow all execution "out in the open", that is, on the page that is actually doing some work. Similarly, I would not allow the fn_register() function to directly access the $_POST array without passing this in as an argument instead. It's important to be able to look at a function when reading some code and see immediately what data it is acting on without having to look at the function definition. In other words, all data that a function is acting on should ideally be passed in as a value. Finally, and this is a major issue, your name validation is too strict. It will not tolerate hyphens, apostrophes, accented characters, etc. I think you'll find that being liberal in name validation is the best policy. Some culture's naming conventions don't even have what we consider to be first and last names, for example. Another issue: instead of using 'required' and 'optional', use a boolean value for required. If it is set to TRUE, then the field is required.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)