浏览 38
已采纳

SQL注入攻击 - 语法问题[重复]

This question already has an answer here:

Suppose you write the following PHP code:

$user = $_POST['user'];
      $passwd = $_POST['passwd'];
      $query = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE user='$user' AND passwd='$passwd'" ;

If the user enters the values 'johnsmith' and 'funnyboy12' for the fields $user and $passwd respectively, then I can understand that the query string which is passed to the SQL server will be

SELECT * FROM users WHERE user='johnsmith' AND passwd='funnyboy12'

And I can also understand that a malicious user who inputs the value admin'# for $user (and does not even bother to input any values for $passwd) will be able to send the string

SELECT * FROM users WHERE user='admin'#' AND passwd=''

to the SQL server. Because everything after the # symbol is taken as comment, the malicious user will therefore be able to gain access to the entire database as the user "admin" without even having to enter a password. But my question is this: Suppose you don't write the codes that you see at the top of this post. Suppose you directly embed your server address, your username, your password, your table name and port identifier like so:

$link=mysqli_connect("boogaloo.boomboom.edu","oceaanview101","koochykoo^%","wooky");

In that case, what sort of a string will be sent to the database? What I mean is , if you have the "SELECT * FROM users WHERE....... statement in your code, BUT you have all the personal information EMBEDDED inside the mysqli_connect() function, how will the SELECT statement know what the username is, what the password is? Can a hacker still cause mayhem if you use the embedded version, rather than $user = $_POST['user']; $passwd = $_POST['passwd'];

</div>
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dsafgdafgdf45345 2014-12-03 19:54
    关注

I think you are misunderstanding two different things

In one hand, you have the login credentials in the mysqli_connect, that are used to connect to the database. As these parameters are usually used internally, there's low (but yet probable) chance to get a direct connection to the database through SQL injection.

In the other hand, $user = $_POST['user'] and $passwd = $_POST['passwd']; are parameters for a query, which can be subject to SQL injection if no validations are applied before adding them to the query. In this case, the best approach is using parametrized queries, instead of using concatenation when building SQL queries.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 解决一个加好友限制问题 或者有好的方案
  • ¥15 关于#java#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 急matlab编程仿真二阶震荡系统
  • ¥20 TEC-9的数据通路实验
  • ¥15 ue5 .3之前好好的现在只要是激活关卡就会崩溃
  • ¥50 MATLAB实现圆柱体容器内球形颗粒堆积
  • ¥15 python如何将动态的多个子列表,拼接后进行集合的交集