dongwo2222 2016-02-09 19:03
浏览 219
已采纳

PHP字符串在MYSQL IN()中不起作用

I just add code because it will say everything. And yes, it does not work and I dont know why :(

$array = array('One', 'Two', 'Three');
$string = "'" . implode("', '", $array) . "'";

$query = "SELECT * FROM $table WHERE name IN (" . $string . ")";
$make = $this->conn->prepare($query);
$make->execute();
$result = $make->fetchAll();

It returns empty array. Thank you for your help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan2907 2016-02-09 19:20
    关注

The problem comes in because you have single quotes in the values you're trying to pass to the table, i.e. "Man-o'-War".

Because you're using an array and a prepared statement you should pass the array when you execute the query:

$array = array('One', 'Two', 'Three');

$query = "SELECT * FROM $table WHERE name IN (" . implode(',',str_split(str_repeat('?',count($array)))).") ";
    $make = $this->conn->prepare($query);
    $make->execute($array);
    $result = $make->fetchAll();

To insure we have enough positional placeholders we perform a little magic with implode(), str_split() and str_repeat() to get enough ? in the statement.

From Demystifying PHP's Data Objects (PDO)

YOU MUST pass all values to bind in an array to PDOStatement->execute() or you have to bind every value with PDOStatement->bindValue(), then call PDOStatement->execute() with no parameters. Passing an array (empty or not) to execute() will replace any previous bindings and can lead to errors, e.g. with MySQL the error "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2031" (CR_PARAMS_NOT_BOUND) if you passed an empty array.

One other note, make sure that $table is properly populated (and no, you cannot pass table or column names as parameters in PDO).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥15 绘制多分类任务的roc曲线时只画出了一类的roc,其它的auc显示为nan
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败