dou2347 2015-09-20 19:35 采纳率: 0%
浏览 52
已采纳

我可以在这种情况下实现Rest Api吗? [关闭]

The client is requesting the implementation of an Android App using Rest Api. I implemented the app using Cordova and it has a connection to the company's server using JSON. The server contains various PHP files which will be executed to retrieve data from database and send it to app, sending email to the user or doing other stuff. I don't use web service because there is no web app. The server only store PHP files and the database, which are accesible from Android app. In this case, is it possible to use Rest? and if the answer is yes. Is it recommendable?

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douou8954 2015-09-21 02:51
    关注

Yes it is possible to use REST. Yes it is recommendable.

BTW, I would say that you do have a "web app" because you do have PHP running via a web server (accepting and responding to HTTP requests). Just because the PHP is responding with data in JSON format (very lean) and not data wrapped in HTML (fairly verbose) doesn't mean it's not a "web app", at least not by my vocabulary. Data in JSON is very fashionable (and recommendable) these days, not only for mobile apps but also for client/browser-side apps written in AngularJS, for example.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 绘制变量u1,u2与gg函数值的图,当u3=600时与u3=500时两个图像如何在一个三维图中表示
  • ¥20 码源版uec++编译环境问题
  • ¥15 codesys在仿真一次后无法增删变量
  • ¥20 RC522开发硬件系统刷卡异常
  • ¥15 simpack与simulink联合仿真
  • ¥15 VBA显示应用程序定义或者对象定义错误:
  • ¥15 关于#linux#的问题:minio输入密码能登录,但登录后为空白页面
  • ¥200 数据库架构方案有偿咨询