douweng5420 2019-02-19 12:20
浏览 54

有没有办法以编程方式撤销在firebase存储上从私人网址生成的公共下载网址?

Recently I am developing an app which connects to firebase and upload important documents to firebase storage.

There are users who will view uploaded documents, so I generated download URL after upload document and stored download url into firebase database so that the app will get download url and use it.

Btw, once generated download url, it is public so anyone can use the link to view the uploaded document on firebase storage.

So I decided to store private url of document into firebase database and then once valid user wants to view the document, the app will generate download url from private url and then use the link to show to the user.

And then right after viewing, I want to revoke download url of the document programmatically on the app.

I see I can manually revoke download url on firebase storage on browser, but I want to do it programmatically on my app.

For security, this is very important.

Can anyone help me?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzituo5530 2019-02-19 14:17
    关注

There currently is no public API to revoke download URLs from Cloud Storage for Firebase. The only way to revoke download URLs is through the Firebase console.

I recommend that you file a feature request.

Related:

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿