dongzhukuai8177 2017-09-30 06:42
浏览 7

输入携带特定条件的数据的代码

I am working in SASTRA University & designed FORM for filling up VACATION details of FACULTY MEMBERS & I am new to code writting. I have started learning to write codes using HTML, PHP, CSS & JAVA SCRIPT.

I have created 3 data bases in mysql, one carrying the Staff details, another one for entering VACATION PERIOD and the last one carrying VACATION ELIGIBILITY days for all staff.

What I want to ask is:

The FACULTY MEMBERS are placed in difference Cadres and their VACATION ELIGIBILITY will vary according that. I have designed the form in such a way that, the VACATION ELIGIBILITY will be displayed automatically, if they enter their STAFF ID in the appropriate box.

The ENTIRE VACATION DAYS may be taken in two spells namely spell 1 & spell 2. Spell 1 is compulsory & spell 2 is optional (which means, the entire VACATION may be taken in single spell or in two spells) For Ex., if a staff is having eligibility of 20 days, he may take the entire day in spell 1 itself or he may break it into two spells according to his choice (eg.,7+13 or 2+18 or 16+4, etc...). I have made necessary provisions in the form for inputting the vacation days in spell 1 & 2.

Now, if that Faculty Opts to avail the entire days (eg., 20 days) in spell 1 itself, then after filling the ENTIRE 20 DAYS IN SPELL 1, HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO FILL SPELL 2 (must be disabled) & if he opts for two spells (like 7 days in spell1 & 13 days in spell2), he should be able to fill both the spells & AT ANY COST, IT SHOULD NOT EXCEED THE ELIGIBILITY DAYS).

strong textIF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND CODES, KINDLY GUIDE ME THE SUITABLE CODING LANGUAGE THAT I CAN USE FOR THIS TASK AND ALSO PROVIDE ME SOME HINT, SO THAT I MAY USE TO COMPLETE MY REQUIREMENT.strong text

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukougua7873 2017-09-30 14:53
    关注

You don't need to create the three different database, one database is enough for this task and secondly you can create a drop down select option html which contain the list of maximum leave that you can allow a person that is selected by a person which will be save into the datebase in the user table with id of the user which first spell selected value and in the next spell you will show the remain leave days subtract by the maximum leave days which will be a input text option which contain the value subtracted by maximum vacation days

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果