doudou6719 2015-12-03 19:31
浏览 143

尝试通过命令行连接到mysql,但改为使用MariaDB

I'm currently trying to learn php/mysql from scratch. I've downloaded the very latest xampp and started completing some small projects. Everything is going great. Every project I've done so far uses phpmyadmin and I've found it quite fun. However, I'm now trying to do some more advanced projects Thesetutorials use the command line to connect to mysql rather than phpmyadmin.

I've never used the command line before so I was eager to learn but here is my problem. When I do the standard connection to mysql I don't connect to mysql like the tutorials. I instead connect to MariaDB. Once I'm connected the next commands in the tutorial no longer work and I don't know what to do.

Being new to php I'm following these tutorials line for line and using google to research problems. However this one I can't find an answer to. No books or tutorials I've seen mention MariaDB. I've been looking for a solution for a while but posting on here is my last resort.

Is MariaDB different to mysql? if so how do I learn the commands? Would it be easy to use mysql instead? how do I do this?

I'm finding it very hard to concisely write my question and I apologize for this. Unfortunately my skill level is currently not good enough to understand these things. Simply put, everything I'm currently using as a resource to learn php/mysql has not mentioned MariaDB. When I search on google I can't really find much on MariaDB that answers my questions. I'm struggling to work out what I should be doing to complete this projects and continue learning php.

Thanks your help it really is appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doog1092 2015-12-03 19:44
    关注

MariaDB is a drop in replacement for MySQL. You shouldnt have any problems using MariaDB instead of MySQl. The things you're gonna use with MySQL will 99% of the times also work with MariaDB.

When searching for answers, just google for your MySQL-errors and correct. Your code will work even though you use MariaDB instead for MySQL for SQL-server.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的