duanhuang3074 2014-06-14 08:42
浏览 75

php不加载ini文件

I think this has been solved many times here but i have not found proper answer.

I installed apache 2.4.9 x64 VC11, PHP5.5 x64 thread-safe VC11. Then I tried to install phpmyadmin but I got error.

mbstring library is not enabled

So i uncommented it in php.ini file. My php.ini file is located in c:/php/. I added this line to my httpd.conf file:

#configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "c:/php/"

to set php.ini file path.

phpinfo() 

says it loaded the file from c:/php. But the library mbstring is still not loaded so I can't use phpmyadmin it's not just about phpmyadmin its about I can't use any libraries that are not default installed.

And yes I tried to restart apache...and not just once :p. it still doesn't work I'm hopeless. Please help me solve this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du512926 2014-06-15 16:03
    关注

Ok, so after another while of hard brainstorming i figured it out. I have never had to set this but now.

Everything you have to do(check) is set the path to extension dir in your php.ini

look for line:

; On windows:
    extension_dir = "c:\php\ext"

just change the path where are your extension located. If is this line commented with ; just uncomment it restart apache and you are good to go. Hope this help someone else too.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择
  • ¥15 这款软件是什么?需要能满足我的需求
  • ¥15 SpringSecurityOauth2登陆前后request不一致