duanfang5849 2011-11-19 23:05
浏览 45
已采纳

电邮发送问题

The project that I'm currently working on, is large scale. I'm using email activation method for user registration system: Sending activation code via my shared hostings smtp server to users email address after successful signup.

During tests, I have noticed that, it sends emails to famous mail services like gmail, live without any problem and receiver gets message directly but when I tried to send email to well known email server (rambler.ru), the swiftmailer script (that I'm using to send emails) returned success message. BUT another side didn't received any message. That's big problem for me.

At first I thought maybe that's scripts problem. Tried phpmailer too. No success. Then tried to send from Outlook to that server for testing purposes. The user on rambler.ru received message with very big delay. I'm using shared hosting on Hostgator. There might be users that using rambler.ru server, and I dunno if that's one and only server that occurs such problem.

How to deal with that problem? I know that, I can send from live or gmail servers with "fake" from name. But another problem, is there will be probably daily limit or something like that. Any suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglu6303 2011-11-19 23:24
    关注

Check your SMTP server's logs to see what happened to the email. Getting TRUE from mail() or swiftmailer just means that they've successfully handed the email off to your smtp server. It does NOT mean that the email was delivered to the receiving host. That comes later, AFTER your php script has exited.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题