dongzhong7299 2015-01-21 12:00
浏览 88

Xdebug无法正常工作

I'm using PHP 5.3.24 on windows 8.1, and I can't get Xdebug to work. var_dump() is not beautified and no error messages are displayed. The Xdebug module is loading (php -i and php -m both report the module as loaded, and it show up correctly in phpinfo() ), and I've got html_errors = On in php.ini

This is what I have in php.ini:

[XDEBUG]
; location of my configuration-file
zend_extension="php_xdebug-2.2.6-5.3-vc9-nts.dll"
xdebug.default_enable = on 
html_errors = on

I've tried removing the quotes from arround the zend_extension filename; I've tried different .dll's (I know the thread-safe version is wrong, that doesn't work, likewise the 64 bit version); I've checked the permissions on the .dll itself, I've tried just about everything I can think of!

It looks like the dll is loading but not working properly, does anyone know if there is a specific issue with Windows 8.1 and Xdebug - I've had no problems with Xdebug on Windows XP before now. Or am I missing something here?

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtpngq3378499 2015-10-06 19:43
    关注

Saying var_dump() is not beautified, suggests that you're editing the php.ini of your PHP cli instalation but you want in your PHP CGI instalation (for web apps) Create a php script with phpinfo() in it and run it in the browser. Look for :

• Loaded Configuration File
    • XDebug entries

Then use this wizard to verify instalation

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程