dongyiyu882684 2013-04-09 14:06
浏览 37
已采纳

Symfony 2和项目

Let's consider I have different projects for my company. What is the best practice concerning symfony 2 ?

1. Add new bundle for each project in the same symfony 2 skeleton (there could be several bundles for one project: even shared bundles between differents project)

2. Add a new Symfony 2 skeleton for one project (there could be several bundles for one project)

if way number 1 is acceptable, is there a maximum number of bundles for one symfony 2 skeleton ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi3105 2013-04-09 14:18
    关注

A Bundle is a logical component in your website like a backend or a menue. You should build your bundles global that you can use it in new projects.

I would prefer to make more instances and build bundles that were included in your projects (vendor folder). Then you have single components and can use it in new projects.

• The advantage is that you can have different versions in different projects. Perhaps you need another version of a bundle in Project A and Project B. Thats its a bit complicated with one instance.

• When need to scale your website its better to have more instances to put it on different servers. When you have only one instance with all projects then you need everytime the complete sources.

You can build your own composer packages to update and deploy over composer.

https://packagist.org/

I think there are some more package builder.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable