dongzha0149 2014-04-30 13:36
浏览 35

AngularJS有多少PHP

I'm relatively noob to the world of web developpement, and after learning the basics of HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript/jQuery I've started to learn AngularJS.

The problem is that as I am learning AngularJS, I don't understand what will be the point in learning a server-side language like PHP, it seems like AngularJS can do all the job (UI, views, routing, ...)

I think that the only reason would be to store data (but even that, I can use JSON files, no?) and if it is, how much PHP do I need to learn? (or which parts of the language)

Thank you and sorry for my english.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanmo5724 2014-04-30 13:41
    关注

Angular is a tool for a specific sort of job. It is not the tool for every job, and neither is PHP.

If you are writing an application that can live client-side, then you can certainly generate all of the dynamic components you need with Angular. There are many web applications out there that are entirely client-side. There are even more that function client-side and talk to a simple API server for their back-end.

If you are creating a web page that is not interactive, then there is little reason for something like Angular. There are benefits to having the DOM filled with content ahead of time. SEO is usually the biggest reason, but you might also consider clients that have disabled JavaScript (if you care about those).

Are you building something that is interactive? Consider a heavier client-side framework like Angular. Are you building a web page that is content-driven? Consider rendering your pages server-side. In the end, you will likely end up with a mix of both anyway.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。