dongmu2174 2018-02-27 03:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 46
已采纳

将html表数据传递给函数

I've used this site a ton but this is the first time posting. Please be kind. I'm trying to pass data from an HTML table to a function using onclick. I'm able to pass the entire table using onclick="markPaid(transaction.innterText), but I want to be able to pass the data from the current data row only. My best attempt is onclick="markPaid(thistransaction.innterText)"but results in an undefined variable when passed to the function "markPaid". Hopefully this is a clear explanation of the issue.

<table id ="transaction" border="1">
            <style>th, td {padding: 10px;}</style>
            <thead>
                <tr>
                    <th><?php echo implode('</th><th>', array_keys(current($transactions))); ?></th>
                    <th></th>
                </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
                <?php foreach ($transactions as $transaction): array_map('htmlentities', $transaction); ?>
                <tr>
                    <td id = "thistransaction"><?php echo implode('</td><td>', $transaction); ?></td>
                    <td><a class ="btn btn-default" href="invoice.php?ID=<?php echo $transaction['transid']; ?>" target = "_blank">Print Invoice</a> </td>
                    <?php if($transaction['paid'] == false): ?>
                        <td><button class = "btn btn-default" onclick="markPaid(thistransaction.innterText)">Mark as Paid</button></td>
                    <?php endif; ?>
                </tr>
                <?php endforeach; ?>
            </tbody>
        </table>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtip91401 2018-02-27 05:44
    关注

I think you are getting undefined with onclick="markPaid(thistransaction.innterText)" because thistransaction is not unique. You are setting thistransaction as an id on every row of your table in your foreach loop. Try using something unique for each row, maybe the transid you echo to the invoice, $transaction[transid]

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 UE5#if WITH_EDITOR导致打包的功能不可用
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题
  • ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 电磁场的matlab仿真
  • ¥15 mars2d在vue3中的引入问题
  • ¥50 h5唤醒支付宝并跳转至向小荷包转账界面
  • ¥15 算法题:数的划分,用记忆化DFS做WA求调