dtbsezxw28056 2015-07-09 20:55
浏览 85
已采纳

AngularJS安全令牌与会话

I'm now two weeks into learning and building an AngularJS+ PHPsystem and I'm still struggling with authentication. I've been reading a lot of posts about AngularJSand not one of them seem to consider the security aspect of authentication. I also had an interesting response when I asked about the security of AngularJS storages on another post, and got two great links to Stormpath's blogs which cover areas of security when dealing with tokens.

Most tutorials and examples about AngularJS seem to be taking a JWT approach and sending that token to your REST API via HTTP headers, but given that the token is stored in Javascript this can expose it to multiple attack types. One of them being MITM. To be secure against this type of attack the solution is to set a cookie with HttpOnly and Secure flags. Now the token gets passed on every request, it's not being stored by Javascript and it's secure. However, this raises the question at the point where you authenticate the user: How is this any different than using sessions when you're only dealing with HTTP requests originating from the same server?

When checking if a user has already logged in we usually check if a $_SESSION variable exists, let's say uid. Now on a token based approach we send the token in HTTP headers and read that token, then validate it and get user information. In AngularJSwe then get the successful response and return a promise.

Sessions have the advantage of being handled by the server. They create a session and they handle it's destruction automatically if it still lingers there. When dealing with a token based authentication you have to take care of it's expiration, refreshing and destruction with a scheduled script if the user has not destroyed it himself. This seems like too much work.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi8836 2015-07-09 21:13
    关注

The idea of using tokens is to allow for a server to be completely stateless. The server just provides a login service, that upon successful login returns a temporary token, and it immediately forgets the token, it does not store it anywhere (database, memory).

Then the client sends the token at each subsequent request. The token has the property that it's self-validating: it includes the validity, the username and a cryptographic signature.

Such signature proves that the token is valid to the server, even if the server had thrown away the token completely.

This way the server does not have to take care of expiration/destruction of tokens: it can inspect incoming tokens and validate them inspecting only the token (thanks to the signature).

And this is the advantage of JSON Web Tokens: they allow for a completely stateless server that does not have to manage authentication token lifecycle.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题