doubi2145 2011-05-24 07:56
浏览 74
已采纳

PHP中的并行处理 - 你是如何做到的?

I am currently trying to implement a job queue in php. The queue will then be processed as a batch job and should be able to process some jobs in parallel.

I already did some research and found several ways to implement it, but I am not really aware of their advantages and disadvantages.

E.g. doing the parallel processing by calling a script several times through fsockopen like explained here:
Easy parallel processing in PHP

Another way I found was using the curl_multi functions.
curl_multi_exec PHP docs

But I think those 2 ways will add pretty much overhead for creating batch processing on a queue taht should mainly run on the background?

I also read about pcntl_fork wich also seems to be a way to handle the problem. But that looks like it can get really messy if you don't really know what you are doing (like me at the moment ;)).

I also had a look at Gearman, but there I would also need to spawn the worker threads dynamically as needed and not just run a few and let the gearman job server then sent it to the free workers. Especially because the threads should be exit cleanly after one job has been executed, to not run into eventual memory leaks (code may not be perfect in that issue).
Gearman Getting Started

So my question is, how do you handle parallel processing in PHP? And why do you choose your method, which advantages/disadvantages may the different methods have?

Thanks for any input.

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• doubi1713 2011-05-24 08:19
    关注

i use exec(). Its easy and clean. You basically need to build a thread manager, and thread scripts, that will do what you need.

I dont like fsockopen() because it will open a server connection, that will build up and may hit the apache's connection limit

I dont like curl functions for the same reason

I dont like pnctl because it needs the pnctl extension available, and you have to keep track of parent/child relations.

never played with gearman...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题