dqmg80654 2015-10-30 08:48
浏览 95
已采纳

Javascript数据和HTML传输

In a PHP + jQuery environment, me and my friend can't come along with what is the best solution. We are getting data from a database with Ajax.

Solution 1 - Ajax should only transport data, not HTML

Benefit: We get the data with Ajax with the JSON format. This way Ajax only transports data, not HTML.

Pitfall: The JS now need to handle the HTML so the JS will be filled with HTML markup.

Solution 2 - JS should only contain code, not HTML markup

Benefit: We get the data with Ajax with the HTML format. This way Ajax transports HTML which means the JS can just render it directly. No HTML in the JS code. I can also use the same HTML template as I use with PHP (DRY).

Pitfall: The Ajax transport more data because HTML is bigger. It is also not easy to manipulate.

Question

We now have two cases and I can't see what is best of them. Maybe it's a personal preference? Maybe some of them is recommended over the other for some reason?

Is there a better solution here or is it a personal preference? If so why is that one better? Which would you choose?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doutong7216 2015-10-30 08:58
    关注

Solution 3: Use AngularJS or some other framework that separates JS from HTML at the client side. Only send the data over the network. Benefits:

1. Minimal data over the network, so shorter response times
    2. The server can serve multiple client apps with different HTML requirements
    3. Clear separation of business logic (server-side), view (HTML files) and presentation logic (JavaScript)

If no other JS framework than JQuery is allowed, then I would recommend solution 1 and still try to separate HTML construction logic from user interaction logic in different JS functions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题