dongshuxi3105 2018-05-11 00:35
浏览 74
已采纳

服务器,php文件丢失,致命错误

I have been using laravel for multiple projects already, however for some reason my new laravel project does not have the server.php file.

Reinstalling composer and / or recreating the project does not work. I also can't put a file by the name of server.php into the project in any way.

[Fri May 11 02:26:55 2018] PHP Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[Fri May 11 02:26:55 2018] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'C:\Users\Luke Derkzen\Documents\GitHub\Website\server.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in Unknown on line 0

I get this error when I try to start the server, as far as I can see it's expecting me to have something running on XAMPP, however on my other projects there is a server.php file, and it doesn't give above error.

The project was created with following command:

composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel

If i use the php artisan serve command afterwards to start the server and reload the page. above error appears in the artisan console.

How can I fix this?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhong2674 2018-06-09 14:21
    关注

The problem occured, as rightly predicted by some, due to corrupt windows permissions. I talked about it with microsoft support, however they could offer no solution (without paying $50 / $150) so I did a clean install of windows.

While I'm sure this isn't a solution people hope to find, it was the only way for me.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧