doutui6644 2014-04-07 17:55
浏览 132

(Linux)PDO找不到MySQL驱动程序

So basically I have been always developing with PHP under Windows with the WAMP package and I never had any trouble.

Now, I am trying to transition to Linux (Mint). Everything is well, except for the PDO extension which cannot find the MySQL driver. In fact, it states not having any available drivers at all.

First, I installed Apache:
sudo apt-get install apache2

Then, PHP:
sudo apt-get install php5

MySQL for PHP (I am not exactly sure this was required):
sudo apt-get install php5-mysql

Finally, the command line interface for PHP:
sudo apt-get install php5-cli

Note that I had installed MySQL a while ago for other purposes.

Everything else is working well. The server starts, runs, executes scripts. I am also able to create an instance of PDO, but then it throws a PDOException stating that it cannot find the MySQL driver. The code is typical of a PDO initialization :

$pdo = new PDO("mysql:host=127.0.0.1;db=testdb", "root", "");

I looked at the phpinfo() and for the value PDO I see no drivers. However, I see the line MySQL driver for PDO followed by the names of its authors, but I cannot tell if it guarantees the presence of the driver. Notice that I also see the authors of all the other drivers (SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.).

The command php -m (which, according to the php --help, lists all modules compiled with PHP) also clearly indicates that both PDO and pdo_mysql are installed.

My search returned a lot of results about the extensions pdo.so and pdo-mysql.so. I have been trying to reference them into the php.ini file without success. It would probably have a higher chance of success if I actually had these files, but so far I have been unable to find them.

So, here we are, about five hours later, with me being completely stuck.

Thank you.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
    • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
    • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
    • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
    • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
    • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码