duanjia2772 2013-03-06 20:39
浏览 98

使用javascript将数据发送到php函数

I want to send some data to a php function with javascript. I have already post a question about this earlier today here, though I didnt get a satisfactory answer, maybe didnt explain myself right.

So I have some variables in javascript( I get it through some API). I would like to send this variables to a function in php. I am using codeigniter so I call the function like("somecontroller/somefunction").

I would like the send the data through post to the function. The function calls a view and reloads the whole html. I am looking for something like sending a form. Only I have the variables in javascript. If there isnt any other way I will dynamicly create a form with jquery and send the data with the .click method on the submit button. But is there a more elegant solution??

I know about ajax, but the problem is that I dont want a asynchronous request I want to just submit the data and then for the new html to load.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doudi7782 2013-03-06 20:43
    关注

The easiest way I can think to solve this would be to send the data through the query string, although you'd have to change the target page to accept GET or REQUEST instead of just POST.

To do this just:

window.location.href = 'somecontroller/somefunction?var1='+var1+'&var2='+var2;

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题