doumu1951 2010-04-30 10:41
浏览 39

PHP MVC上的HTML输出上的额外空格

I'm getting extra whitespace, that is not CSS, or nothing like it on the view output: The HTML.

I've checked for ?> (removed, where I could), saved UTF8 without BOM. Checked for existent white space in the beginning of each file, even at end.

This is the structure:

index.php - this is the entry point;
MODEL/
CONTROLLER/
VIEW/

Let's say, that trough method GET, its sent the var TPL with some value. Let's call it LIST, so it pulls the LIST model, with all data and then show the right template to the user, with the right data.

I used and tested, with require_once, include_once, include, even tested with readfile (just to test). The LIST Template opens the header.tpl and footer.tpl; I also tryed to remove this both includes from LIST template, but still, the extra white space continued.

This is where the extra white space is coming from. This controller is placed between <body> controller activity runs here </body>, this is where the extra white space is coming from:

$model_works->getRows();

$rows = $model_works->rows;

if ( !require_once('views/list_works.tpl.php') ) {

echo "<p>Error.</p>";

} // end if clause

The list_works.tpl.php, is basicly HTML with tags; I've t tested by changing the extension to something else, like html.

Also, just to remember that at top of this file, we are using require_once to open the header.tpl and at bottom the footer.tpl. I've tested by removing both and the extra white space was still generated.

The extra white space is being generated here:

<body>
# EXTRA WHITE SPACE HERE #
<!-- some stuff working fine -->
</body>  

Thanks a lot for looking, ;D

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douou1872 2010-04-30 10:55
    关注

An additional line-break in one of your files, a stray echo, keep commenting stuff out till you find it ?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏