dongpu1331 2013-12-10 11:49
浏览 43
已采纳

Magento reindex url_rewrite不再工作了

I’m stuck with the following issue in a live Magento store.

After i've created new categories for one of my 2 stores (multistore setup), i’m not able to reindex the URL rewrites. I’ve already emptied the core_url_rewrite table in the database, cleared the var/locks folder and tried to reindex, but it did’nt make any difference.

When i take a look at the exeption.log, it gives the following exception.

2013-12-10T11:06:50+00:00 DEBUG (7): Exception message: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 
Trace: #0 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array) 
#1 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array) 
#2 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) 
#3 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’DELETE FROM `ma...’, Array) 
#4 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(428): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’DELETE FROM `ma...’, Array) 
#5 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’DELETE FROM `ma...’) 
#6 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Url.php(1135): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete(’magcore_url_rew...’, Array) 
#7 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Url.php(1194): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Url->clearStoreCategoriesInvalidRewrites(’1’) 
#8 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Url.php(596): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Url->clearStoreInvalidRewrites(’1’) 
#9 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Url.php(253): Mage_Catalog_Model_Url->clearStoreInvalidRewrites(’1’) 
#10 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Url.php(248): Mage_Catalog_Model_Url->refreshRewrites(’1’) 
#11 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Indexer/Url.php(257): Mage_Catalog_Model_Url->refreshRewrites() 
#12 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(210): Mage_Catalog_Model_Indexer_Url->reindexAll() 
#13 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(258): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexAll() 
#14 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Index/controllers/Adminhtml/ProcessController.php(127): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexEverything() 
#15 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Index_Adminhtml_ProcessController->reindexProcessAction() 
#16 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’reindexProcess’) 
#17 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) 
#18 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() 
#19 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) 
#20 /home/users/hertwftp/hertog-hengelsport.nl/index.php(91): Mage::run(’hs’, ‘store’) 
#21 {main}

I hope someone can point me to the right solution, i’m quite desperate as it comes to this issue.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglu9978 2013-12-11 15:26
    关注

I solved this issue by installing an extension that fastened the index process Extension I have 17k products in my shop and i suspect that was the problem.

Thanks for helping me!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python天天向上类似问题,但没有清零
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)