dongmoyu0336 2011-03-21 09:20
浏览 49
已采纳

更新SVN.connector 2.2.2后的Eclipse,SVN错误

Eclipse for PHP Developers

Version: Helios Service Release 2

Build id:20110301-1815

Mac OsX 10.6.6 (all updates installed)

I updated my Eclipse SVN connector to the most current version (using the Eclipse updater). The new plugin file names are: org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector.svnkit16_2.2.2.I20110318-1700.jar org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector_2.2.2.I20110318-1700.jar

After updating I cannot commit or update any of my projects with any SVN server any more (tried using different servers). The error message I get during committing is:

Some of selected resources were not added to version control. svn: Error while dispatching event: org.eclipse.team.svn.core.connector.ISVNProgressMonitor$ItemState.(Ljava/lang/String;IILjava/lang/String;IIJLjava/lang/String;)V

Beside that I am still able to browse the SVN Repositories

any help is highly appreciated! Thanks Pascal

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dougao9864 2011-03-21 16:55
    关注

Finally, everything is working again.

I uninstalled all existing SVN plugins (to find in the menu under Help/Install New Software/ and then in the bottom right corner "What is already installed".) In that menu uninstall all SVN related plugins, restart Eclipse and start over again with installing a fresh SVN.

NOTE: All SVN Repositories and Project Versions did still exist after I reinstalled everything.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?