douzhi7754 2013-08-18 19:09
浏览 43

FTP存储传递和PHP安全通信

i have two questions...both of them are about security issues on android app..

1. From my app are photos sent to my ftp server,so i need to have stored ftp,user and pass..what is the best way to to that? I am affraid that these values can be easily read from code by reverse engineering..i was thinking about shared preferences but i think it is not enouhg...or to send request to my server which returns pass to ftp server (this is part of second question:)

2. In app a communicate with php server (create order then in app biling and finally confirmation that order was already paid...i have to write secure communication between android and php..(now android send json data by post method to php server..so if somebody cinds out url and json format of data..he is could create ordef and confirm it)..in app is no login or registration process..i was thinking abou asymetric cryptography with public key on android and private key on server..or maybe SSL is a solution..i am very confused so any advices are welcome..

I dont know how to secure app whne reverse engineering of apk is possible..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqsvnsad79721 2013-08-18 19:47
    关注
    1. Instead of using FTP create simple API for your application which allows to post an image. That would be better and more secure solution. Android has few built-in methods for HTTP POST requests.

2. SSL secures just communication between. Most of commonly known applications doesnt store password in files, just use API request to validate credentials and obtain token which will be used in future requests. You can set timeout for this token and create one token per device. This is much safier, because its easier to cancel token than to inform the user that the password was leaked :) Use well-known solutions as mentioned public-private key with autentification tokens (token generated with private key + device specified data such as DeviceID etc). Do not store passwords, even encrypted ones.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算