dpa31905 2015-08-03 20:07
浏览 35

如何在768px之前让导航栏切换到工作状态?

I have been trying to figure this out all day. I am using a theme that a client wanted to use. I have replaced every mentioning of 767px and 768px with 1359px and 1360px (those are when I want the menu to collapse). I have added custom CSS. I can get the button to show up at 1359px, but it will not toggle the navigation.

Basically, the navbar toggle button does not work until I hit 767px. I do not want to know specific code I can use to fix this problem. All I want to know is where this is being set as 767px. How does the website know to change it at 767px when I have changed every mentioning of this number to 1359px. I have gone through every php file, js file, and css file on the server. I am foaming at the mouth. I think I am going to explode. I have checked EVERY solution here and elsewhere on the internet.

Is this something I need to change in javascript, in css, or in php, or in all of them?

I am using WordPress. I am looking for a general solution NOT CODE. As in, where is this being defined. What file do I need to edit in this godforsaken theme to get the menu to toggle at 1359.

Please help before my brains start oozing out of my ears.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudou5101 2015-08-03 20:57
    关注

Okay well I feel like an idiot..

To anyone else having a similar issue,

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE.

Upon inspecting in developer tools I realized the site was loading an older version of my bootstrap.min.css file rather than the file I updated with the new breakpoints.

Cleared the cache and everything worked as expected.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?