douyin7416 2011-06-21 07:20
浏览 28

什么相当于Java World中的PHP Zend Framework

I have been developing web applications for almost 6 years using the LAMP Stack, and lately I've been using ZEND Framework.

It has a steep learning curve, and it took from me a while untill I figured out its in/outs and the logic behind its MVC Structure.

I've chosen ZF although it is more complex than many other PHP Frameworks because its likely the one which will survive longer.

Currently, I am intending to learn Java J2EE

Trying to invest my previous knowledge with ZEND Framework extensively, so I really need to know what its J2EE framework equivalent

And Please, I don't wana know about obscure frameworks, or frameworks which no body uses but the gurus,or framweworks created by the insiders to solve problems of their own, or frameworks which are just born to die, or frameworks with no huge developers base, or young cool frameworks which need years to be stable.

I need to know well known frameworks which are used to create applications for enterprises, which will not gonna die at least for the coming 20 years, hopefully.

I sacrifice simplicity for the sake of stability and career growth.. I intend to learn one framework and just only one, and I will stick to it for life.

Botton Line: I want to learn the framework which will survive for long, competes aggressively, updated regularly, and which eliminates the need of me learning new framework, and brand new APIs every single year.

If possible, I want complete details, and true guidance from experienced programmers who have seen it all and knew it very well.

Thank you all in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong5902 2011-06-21 07:34
    关注

Hope this link is useful - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/959950/recommend-a-java-framework

Though I don't think there is a zend-framework equivalent for Java, only thing I could think of a good framework is Spring used heavily.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comsol稳态求解器 找不到解,奇异矩阵有1个空方程返回的解不收敛。没有返回所有参数步长;pid控制
  • ¥15 怎么让wx群机器人发送音乐
  • ¥15 fesafe材料库问题
  • ¥35 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群