dongyuans61046 2017-04-18 17:55
浏览 583

在IntelliJ IDEA中首次设置Postgres

Ok so I am currently trying to set up a Postgres Database on IntelliJ and I'm running into an issue. I was going through the settings trying to understand the different configurations and get a better understanding of what was going on as I've never dealt with any kind of SQL related databases before. Not to my knowledge at least. When I click on the schema tab, this prompt shows up:

The specified user/password combination is rejected: [08004] The server requested password-based authentication, but no password was provided.

This is followed by a prompt asking for a username & password. I entered root (literally) in the username section, and a made up password in the password section, and I got this error message:

The specified user/password combination is rejected: [28P01] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "root".

I am not sure what I am supposed to do as I was never asked to set up a password. From what I get from the prompt, a username seems to have already been defined by IntelliJ. How do I find out what that username is and reset the password? And if that's not the way to go, how should I go about solving this issue?

EDIT: I finally figured it out. The username had to be the same as the name of my database. From then I was able to set up my password, and everything worked fine.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan3853 2017-04-18 18:00
    关注

What did you do while the installation of pg ? I remember that default values are root:root for login credentials Did you try to connect yourself on your db using pg as command line ?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题