duanmorong9597 2017-01-05 23:28 采纳率: 100%
浏览 39

PHP REST Api适用于localserver但不适用于Web Hosting吗?

I have just created a simple REST Api following this small video using Slim Framework 3.x. I was just getting started and I followed the instructions in the video and created a simple route like this

$app->get('/', function($request, $response)
  {
    return 'Home';
  });

This works on localserver (XAMP) when I open the link `

localserver/project_name/public/

` I get "Home" returned on the page. After that I simply Zipped the project folder and uploaded it to my Web Hosting, htdocs folder. I extracted the zipped project, which included the "composer.phar" and "vendor" folder. I try the same thing again, i.e., I run the url

www.mysite.com/project_name/public/

All I've done is change "localserver" with www.mysite.com but the browser tells me that my domain

is currently unable to handle this request.

I know this might be something very obvious but I am a novice in php and REST Api's. So any help is appreciated. Also some things I think might matter are, The web hosting that I am using is Plesk based. I have a mysql database Running on the hosting and simple php files run when run individually. For example if I run simple call a test.php file with some database query in it and some echo, it will run successfully. Even if you can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Oh, and I don't have access to php.ini on the hosting. I was only provided with one login that lets me login to the hosting and I can see htdocs folder among some others. I have attached an image of the view I get after logging in, to give you more perspective of the type of hosting I have. I am hosting a website in the httpdocs directory as well. ASP.NET developed

I just need some direction as to what I need to do to be able to publish my REST api to my hosting and be able to access it through this android app that I am building. What do i need to do on my server? What settings to change to make the api work?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
    • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog