doumo6356 2014-04-02 20:52
浏览 72
已采纳

PHP命令行版本与apache不同

PHP command line on my OS X has the built in Mavericks version: 5.4.24

I have compiled and configured my own php to work with apache, which is version: 5.5.9

The command line version is sitting in /usr/bin and I can rename it to stop it working but don't have a clue where or how to get my compiled (5.5.9) version working through the command line

The 5.5 version has a libphp5.so file that sits under /usr/libexec/apache2

Guys this is a compiled version on a MAC so I did not install it with yum or apt-get or homebrew or ports.

To be clear I am trying to work out how to run the 5.5.9 version from the command line.

Adding COMPOSER-PHP tag as I want to use composer on this Mavericks build which does not support mcrypt without my lovely compiled php, which I can't find!!!!

Here is the configure info:

'./configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/private/etc' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--enable-cli' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/Library/Server/Web/Config/php' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-kerberos=/usr' '--with-zlib=/usr' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-bz2=/usr' '--enable-calendar' '--disable-cgi' '--with-curl=/usr' '--enable-dba' '--enable-exif' '--enable-fpm' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/BinaryCache/apache_mod_php/apache_mod_php-87~65/Root/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/BinaryCache/apache_mod_php/apache_mod_php-87~65/Root/usr/local' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-icu-dir=/usr' '--with-ldap=/usr' '--with-ldap-sasl=/usr' '--with-libedit=/usr' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--without-pear' '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-readline=/usr' '--enable-shmop' '--with-snmp=/usr' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--with-tidy' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-iconv-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/usr' '--enable-zip' '--with-pcre-regex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--enable-builtin-freetype'

The Mavericks (5.4.24) version is here:

/usr/bin/php -v

Where is my (5.5.9) version??

.so files:

/Users/lisa/src/php-5.5.9/libs/libphp5.so  
/usr/libexec/apache2/libphp5.so  
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxuan2577 2014-04-25 11:14
    关注

If you compiled it yourself, give us the command you used for that. From there, we can give you some idea as to where it is.

Alternatively, from a command prompt, type

find / -type f -iname '*php*' -print

which will find every file with PHP in the name.

If you're only looking for the libphp5.so file then use

find / -type f -iname 'libphp5.so' -print

It's probably best to run this with higher privileges than normal (sudo it)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler