dongshen4129 2017-03-19 12:51
浏览 31

什么是正常的symfony 3开发中的加载时间?

I have optimized performance by this documentation page:

http://symfony.com/doc/current/performance.html#optimizing-all-the-files-used-by-symfony

except parts "Caching the Autoloader with APC" and Use Bootstrap Files¶ because when calling line

include_once __DIR__.'/../app/bootstrap.php.cache';

I got an error.

But page still loads at best about 2.5 seconds even if application does nothing, just outputs small hardcoded text.

I am running php built in server like this:

php -S 0.0.0.0:8000

and version is 5.6

I know with php 7 it should be faster, but before php 7 people still used to code with php 5.6. Were they really coding and waiting 2.5 seconds for each page reload? And if application does some heavier work it then would take even more.

My machine is running on windows 7, 8 GB ram, Intel B960 processor.

Can I do something to increase load time more? I think its a waste of time to wait 2.5 seconds for each small fix because it adds up over time. I want the app to be lightning fast.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyingtai6662 2017-03-19 15:41
    关注

"Normal Symfony Loadtime" clearly depends on your machine. I've also noticed some high loading times in dev and localhost, whereas in dev on a server (a mid level one) I'm under 300ms per page (and even quite big ones...) The only fix for me was to develop on a server and abandon localhost.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办