$postData = array();

$postData['file_name'] = "test.txt";
$postData['submit'] = "UPLOAD";

$ch = curl_init();

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1 );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postData );

Now assume I have to manually set the content-length header.

$headers=array(
     "POST /rest/objects HTTP/1.1",
     'accept: */*',
     "content-length: 0" //instead of 0, how could I get the length of the body from curl?
    )
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers); //set headers
$response = curl_exec($ch);

How would I measure the size of the body? (just specifying the filesize as content length doesn't seem to work)

In another example what if the body contains data that is not an actual file. (manually set by postfields) In that situation how would I get the content length of the body?

Thanks for any light shed on this, it appears to be a tough issue.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douwendu2460 2009-12-16 22:39
    关注

To get the length of a post body, try formatting the fields int a GET style string (aka param1=value1&param2=value2) then setting that string as the CURL_POSTFIELDS with curl_setopt. An array does not have to be supplied. You can simply use strlen() to get the value to use for the content-length header.

If you are posting a file (or files) in addition to other fields, as you appear to be in the example above, you have to supply the value for the file as @/path/to/file, then get the filesize in bytes and add that to the total content-length.

So for the above example, assuming the file test.txt is in the /test dir of your server, the post value string would be file_name=@/test/text.txt&submit=UPLOAD. You MUST url_encode this string as well, before you assign it as the curl post value. To get the content length you get the length of that string (post url-encoding) and add it to the filesize of /test/test.txt.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP