drwiupraq047311240 2009-03-06 06:05
浏览 30
已采纳

在PHP中使用表单持久化对象的最佳方法是什么?

I have a PHP application where I would like to certain objects to persist in the following manner:

1. The object must not exist in the $_SESSION. Separate web browser windows must control separate instances of the object.
  2. The end-user must not be able to modify the object by changing the content of the $_REQUEST variable by hand (if this happens the request should be treated as corrupted).

Is there a best-practices / proper way to do this? With PHP becoming more and more object oriented, I fear that I am reinventing a wheel.

The grand purpose of this code is to allow the creation and manipulation of complex objects without using a database until they are to be committed, then I will use a proper transaction to commit them to the database in full. I want to make it so that my database contains only the complete invoice, or no invoice at all.

My current method is as follows:

<?php

include('encrypt.php');
include('invoice.class.php');

if(isset($_REQUEST['invoice']))
{
    $invoice = unserialize(decrypt(base64_decode($_REQUEST['invoice'])));
    if(!($invoice instanceOf invoice)) throw new exception('Something bad happened');
}
else
{
    // Some pages throw an exception if the $_REQUEST doesn't exist.
    $invoice = new invoice();
}

if(isset($_REQUEST['action']) && $_REQUEST['action'] == 'addLine')
{
    $invoice->addLine(new invoiceLine($_REQUEST['description'], $_REQUEST['qty'], $_REQUEST['unitprice']);
}

?>
<form action="index.php" method="post">
<input type="text" name="qty" />
<input type="hidden" name="invoice" value="<?php echo(base64_encode(encrypt(serialize($invoice)))); ?>" />
</form>
  • 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• drgdn82648 2009-03-06 07:28
    关注

You could also save state on the client, without cookies, using a simple hidden form input. As long as the the data (probably a serialized blob) is encrypted and signed, the user can't modify it without breaking their session.

Steve Gibson uses this method for his custom e-commerce system. While his code isn't open source, he thoroughly explains ways to save state without storing sensitive data on the server or requiring cookie support in Security Now Episode #109, "GRC's eCommerce System".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(8条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误