dongshedan4672 2009-06-26 22:10 采纳率: 0%
浏览 39
已采纳

php,xml,ups shipping:“无法使用XSL查看XML输入......”错误在哪里?

Hey, so I'm deploying a shipping calculator using this function, and I'm getting this error only when I use IE. Firefox does just fine with the shipping calculator. I'm unfamiliar with this error, and google searches tell me that it's a problem with the xml format. Problem is: the XML response from UPS's shipping calculation server shouldn't have this content. So, my question is: where do you think the bug is? I appreciate answers and suggestions of where to check. I'm drawing a blank.

Error when using IE (vrs 8. 7, and 6):

The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Incorrect syntax was used in a comment. Error processing resource 'http://mgxvideo.com/mgxcopy-alpha-3/shopping/cart_displa...

<!------------------- main content ------------------------->

----------^

Portion of the php code requesting from the server:

$ch = curl_init("https://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate");
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POST,1);
        curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 90);
        curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
        curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
        curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
        curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data);
        $result=curl_exec ($ch);
    echo '<!-- '. $result. ' -->'; // THIS LINE IS FOR DEBUG PURPOSES ONLY-IT WILL SHOW IN HTML COMMENTS
        $data = strstr($result, '<?');
        $xml_parser = xml_parser_create();
        xml_parse_into_struct($xml_parser, $data, $vals, $index);
        xml_parser_free($xml_parser);
        $params = array();
        $level = array();
        foreach ($vals as $xml_elem) {
         if ($xml_elem['type'] == 'open') {
        if (array_key_exists('attributes',$xml_elem)) {
             list($level[$xml_elem['level']],$extra) = array_values($xml_elem['attributes']);
        } else {
             $level[$xml_elem['level']] = $xml_elem['tag'];
        }
         }
         if ($xml_elem['type'] == 'complete') {
        $start_level = 1;
        $php_stmt = '$params';
        while($start_level < $xml_elem['level']) {
             $php_stmt .= '[$level['.$start_level.']]';
             $start_level++;
        }
        $php_stmt .= '[$xml_elem[\'tag\']] = $xml_elem[\'value\'];';
        eval($php_stmt);
         }
        }
        curl_close($ch);
        #print_r($params);
        #echo "<br/><br/>";
        return $params['RATINGSERVICESELECTIONRESPONSE']['RATEDSHIPMENT']['TOTALCHARGES']['MONETARYVALUE'];

And here's what Firefox echoes as the result from the xml request (in the above code, it's the line that says "THIS LINE IS FOR DEBUG PURPOSES ONLY":

<!-- HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:58:04 GMT
Server: Apache
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Length: 1524
Content-Type: application/xml

<?xml version="1.0"?><RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Bare Bones Rate Request</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.34</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.34</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.34</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.34</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse> -->

Ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dph87312 2009-06-26 22:26
    关注

Technically, you can't have '--' inside of XML comments. So you should change:

<!------------------- main content ------------------------->

to

<!--                  main content                     -->

...or something similar. If UPS is sending it. You can replace it before you forward it to the browser.

EDIT

Regarding displaying the markup rather than rendered HTML: If you're seeing the same thing as in Firefox (<RatingServiceSelectionResponse, etc.) that's not HTML--it's XML. You'll either want to transform it with XSLT or use XPath (or XQuery, etc.) to fetch particular values out of it. Looks like you could also use the $myRate->getRate() function from ups-php API you referenced.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?