dongpo0409 2014-05-03 21:04
浏览 97
已采纳

在Wordpress中添加自定义PHP页面/帖子以显示基于URL的数据

I am creating a simple db for School Students and want to achieve it in wordpress using any method that is available now.

Every student details like first name, class etc will be saved in database along with ID as primary key.

In PHP, there used to be ONE file like details.php etc and based on QUery passed using GET or POST method, it will display the details. Can we do the same in Wordpress using a SINGLE Page or Post;

Instead of creating seperate Page / Post for every student, i had created PHP Queries in Page / Post using WP Plugin which will display the details of student based on querying ID.

But i am not sure how to make it generalized so that on entering http://mywpsite.com/studentpageorpost/?id=10 i should get the details of student with ID 10; and on entering http://mywpsite.com/studentpageorpost/?id=11, i should get the details of ID 11;

Can anyone please help on this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douci1615 2014-05-03 21:29
    关注

If I understand well the code would work like this:
    1 Take the id number from url and stored
    1.1 htmlspecialchars() is for converting html tags so you can't be hacked by php injection

$id = htmlspecialchars( $_GET["id"] );

2 Here we have stored the user info in a object with the wordpress function get_userdata();
    2.1 If ID not found return false.

$user_data = get_userdata( $id ); 

Accessing Usermeta Data

$user_data = get_userdata( $id );
          echo $user_data->last_name .  ", " . $user_info->first_name . "
    ";

Results in:

Doe, John

If you want to know how to access more user info use print_r($user_data); and will output all the info that the user has.

Here are some of the useful values in the wp_users and wp_usermeta tables you can access with this function for use in your theme or plugin:

• users
      • ID
      • user_login
      • user_pass
      • user_nicename
      • user_email
      • user_url
      • user_registered
      • display_name

• user_meta
      • user_firstname
      • user_lastname
      • nickname
      • description
      • wp_capabilities (array)
      • admin_color (Theme of your admin page. Default is fresh.)
      • closedpostboxes_page
      • primary_blog
      • rich_editing
      • source_domain

Edit: I think the above system is the easiest still as MarkBlythe sed, no need for individual account, you can use custom post type plugin and custom fields. You could add the students very fast in a loop and array with this function wp_create_user( $username, $password, $email );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿