dtotuki47568 2009-02-06 05:19
浏览 96

有问题从PHP连接到Microsoft SQL Server Express(2008)

As the title says, I'm having issues connecting to MSSQL from a PHP Script.

The setup:-

• PHP is running on an Apache Linux Server.
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is on an XP Machine.
  • I've got Remote Connections turned on in the MSSQL Server.
  • The database bggs does exist.
  • The database is running (I can see a green arrow).
  • I have no firewall on the XP Machine.

If you have any debugging questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm using the following test script.

<?php
    include('adodb5/adodb.inc.php');
    $db =& ADONewConnection('odbc_mssql');
    $db->debug = true;
    $dsn = "Driver={SQL Server};Server=ozmodiar;Database=bggs;";
    $db->Connect($dsn,'user','password');
    $rs = $db->Execute('select * from admin_users');
    print "<pre>";
    print_r($rs->GetRows());
    print "</pre>";
?>

Getting the following result.

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in /mnt/filestore/vhost/bggs/hr_database/Dev/includes/adodb5/drivers/adodb-odbc.inc.php on line 60 (odbc_mssql): SET CONCAT_NULL_YIELDS_NULL OFF
Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in /mnt/filestore/vhost/bggs/hr_database/Dev/includes/adodb5/drivers/adodb-odbc.inc.php on line 530 IM002: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

ADOConnection._Execute(SET CONCAT_NULL_YIELDS_NULL OFF, false) % line 1017, file: adodb.inc.php ADOConnection.Execute(SET CONCAT_NULL_YIELDS_NULL OFF) % line 62, file: adodb-odbc.inc.php ADODB_odbc._connect(Driver={SQL Server};Server=192.168.70.130;Database=bggs;, sa, knd121, ) % line 524, file: adodb.inc.php ADOConnection.Connect(Driver={SQL Server};Server=192.168.70.130;Database=bggs;, sa, knd121) % line 9, file: test_db.php

Driver={SQL Server};Server=192.168.70.130;Database=bggs;: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified (odbc_mssql): select * from admin_users
Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in /mnt/filestore/vhost/bggs/hr_database/Dev/includes/adodb5/drivers/adodb-odbc.inc.php on line 530 IM002: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

ADOConnection._Execute(select * from admin_users, false) % line 1017, file: adodb.inc.php ADOConnection.Execute(select * from admin_users) % line 10, file: test_db.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetRows() on a non-object in /mnt/filestore/vhost/bggs/hr_database/Dev/includes/test_db.php on line 12

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushang4293 2009-02-06 05:45
    关注

Disclaimer: I've only queried data from Microsoft SQL Server 2000, but through PDO_DBLIB although I believe the pre-requisite of having freetds drivers for either ADODB or PDO_DBLIB a certainty.

Judging by the initial error message, you do not have necessary drivers installed. In order for your application to access the server, you will need to install freetds, which will install the necessary drivers and allow you to set up the the ODBC connections. Check out: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6636

It's important to note that you need to set the "tds version = x.x" in your freetds global config or specific OBDC connection (/etc/freetds/freetds.conf by default on debian) exactly right, or the protocol freedtds uses with your server will not be correct and the script will bomb.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)