duanhao8540 2019-02-08 12:21
浏览 143

Laravel phpunit无法修改标题信息 - 已发送的标题

I've gone around the multiple posts around the same issue and it can't seem to cover my case.

My idea:

I'm using JWT to authenticate users and my idea is to determine that whenever a token is nearly expiration date, I want to return a new token within the headers (Header Authorization).

I've got this middleware made, just to test some things out

public function handle($request, Closure $next)
    {
        try {
            $user = JWTAuth::parseToken()->authenticate();
            $claims = JWTAuth::getPayload(JWTAuth::getToken())->toArray();

if ($claims['exp'] - (strtotime(date("Y-m-d H:i:s"))) <= 900) {
                $token = JWTAuth::refresh(JWTAuth::getToken());
                header('Authorization: Bearer ' . $token);
            }
        } catch (Exception $e) {
            if ($e instanceof \Tymon\JWTAuth\Exceptions\TokenInvalidException) {
                return $this->response([], 'Authorization Token is Invalid', 401);
            } elseif ($e instanceof \Tymon\JWTAuth\Exceptions\TokenExpiredException) {
                try {
                    $token = JWTAuth::refresh(JWTAuth::getToken());
                    header('Authorization: Bearer ' . $token);
                    return $this->response([], 'Authorization Token is Expired', 401);
                } catch (\Tymon\JWTAuth\Exceptions\JWTException $e) {
                    return $this->response([], 'Authorization Token is Invalid', 401);
                }
            } else {
                return $this->response([], 'Authorization Token not found', 401);
            }
        }
        return $next($request);
    }

So far so good, testing with POSTMAN I get my desirable outcome. However, I went along to write down an acceptance test in order to test that indeed, this is correct.

public function testUserReceivesNewTokenInHeaderWhenExpiresAtIsWithin15Minutes()
    {
        //Arrange
        $token = JWTAuth::claims(['exp' => strtotime("+1 minutes", strtotime(date('Y-m-d H:i:s')))])->fromUser($this->user);
        $this->headers['HTTP_Authorization'] = "Bearer $token";
        //Act
        $response = $this->get('/api/justAnotherURL', $this->headers);
        //Assert
        $response->assertStatus(200);
        $this->assertTrue($response->headers->has('Authorization'));
    }

I set the exp date to be within the next minute (so it enters the validation above), it does enter as expected, but when it reaches Header(Authorization: Bearer $token), it throws an Exception:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/project/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/Printer.php:109)

As far as my research goes (and attempts), it's something about outputting the request on the console, but I've been unsuccessful so far.

Related post: How to fix "Headers already sent" error in PHP

Small notes:

this->response is my own custom response to the request, you can ignore that

Tried @runInSeparateProcess from another post and error dissapears, but the header isn't set (default header is returned)

Edit: I've tried placing the header at the top of the file, before the try catch and it remains the same (I was wondering if jwt would make some output without me knowing) and this is the only middleware being used atm

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
    • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
    • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
    • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
    • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
    • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
    • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
    • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)