doulingzou1712 2011-10-25 18:28 采纳率: 0%
浏览 19

使用MS Dot Net以外的语言实现WCF(兼容)服务

We have a WCF web service built to WSDL and XSD specifications which assumes 'Windows Centric' thinking. Is it possible to implement the same functionality in other languages eg PHP or Java?

I've found lots of instances of 'How to build a client to connect to WCF service in [Your Favourite Language Here]' help, but none that come from the Service side. I assume that if you're building the service you either use DotNet, or don't use WCF, but I'm interested in the middle ground.

I realise that in Java one 'could' go right down to a low level and hand roll the whole thing, and therefore the answer is a resounding YES, so I guess my question is actually, "How should you..." rather than "Is it possible to...".

Thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi1904 2011-10-25 18:52
    关注

you either use DotNet, or don't use WCF

This is true. WCF is a core element of the .NET Framework. If you want to use WCF, you're basically saying you're using .NET.

That being said, you could implement a service that exposes itself via the same protocols in any language that supports networking, if you wanted to work at that level of abstraction...

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败