test test2

also for arrays

<?php 
$testarray['Title'] = "test";
$testarray['text'] = "text";
 print_r($testarray); 

?>

it gives the proper result without declaring $testarray=[];

Array ( [Title] => test [text] => text )

It does not even shows the warning or notice.. so i just want to know is it good practice to declare the variable before or both are ok.. also if it is related to any particular php version.. i am using php 7.1 will it show error in earlier version?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douguanci9158 2018-07-15 04:15
    关注

No, not necessary but it is good practice to declare/initialize your variables first.

Actually, if you follow any coding standards you would clearly avoid using the concatenation assignment operator; you get the PHP notice for a reason for doing so.

The second case is not necessarily bad. If an array variable is used in a closure and there is no ambiguity it's arguably fine. But if we talking about a large file, a class property, or another critical piece, you arguably still doing it wrong when you use (associative) arrays that way.

The general advice here is, follow the coding standards that the framework at hand puts forth. Most bigger frameworks have a coding guide (here is a nice overview), otherwise stick to PSR-2 and PSR-1 or some custom coding standard (e.g. this); the important thing is: be consistent.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分
  • ¥15 Macbookpro 连接热点正常上网,连接不了Wi-Fi。
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app