duanfuxing2417 2018-09-08 17:22
浏览 36

使URL查询可读取为php

I am trying to implement some php on an Apache 2+ Server which I do not have root access of. One script has to receive variables in a URL, but the API, that sends me the data, generates a URL-String with a # character in it.

The URL in Question would look like this:

http://website.name.com/script.php#foo=1&bar=2

Is there any way for the foo and bar variables to reach the script.php? I've read in other answers that everything after # doesn't get parsed by the server, so I tried to use an .htaccess file with a RewriteRule to replace the hashtag, but I was unable to create a working RegEx command.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doqp87012 2018-09-08 17:42
    关注

No, the thing isn't that it isn't parsed by the server, the issue is that it's never being sent to the server. Everything after # is a local anchor, and is only available inside the current browser context (so Javascript would be able to read it, as it runs in the current browser context).

Since it's never sent to the server, you can't rewrite it or read it (since it doesn't exist) on the server side.

What you can do, is create a small bit of Javascript on the resulting page in script.php, and then submit that back to the server side - either through a redirect or through a fetch or xmlhttprequest.

To recreate the request as a GET request with the same parameters as given in the local anchor, you can use location.hash and remove the #:

location.href = 'realscript.php?' + location.hash.substring(1);

.. but I would consider parsing the hash yourself and then doing whatever is necessary in Javascript explicitly instead of redirecting like that.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题