douba9425 2011-09-15 15:48 采纳率: 100%
浏览 18
已采纳

CSRF令牌 - 如何正确实施?

I've just setup a simple CSRF protection in my application. It creates a unique crumb which are validated against a session value upon submitting a form.

Unfortunately this means now that I can't keep multiple instances (tabs in the browser) of my application open simultaneously as the CSRF crumbs collide with each other.

Should I create an individual token for each actual form or use a mutual, shared crumb for all my forms? What are common sense here?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• drzrdc1766788 2011-09-15 18:02
    关注

You can do either. It depends on the level of security you want.

The OWASP Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) uses the single token per user session method. That is probably a pretty effective method assuming you have no XSS holes and you have reasonably short session timeouts. If you allow sessions to stay alive for days or weeks, then this is not a good approach.

Personally, I do not find it difficult to use a different token for each instance of each form. I store a structure in the user's session with key-value pairs. The key for each item is the ID of the form, the value is another structure that contain the token and an expiry date for that token. Typically I will only allow a token to live for 10-20 minutes, then it expires. For longer forms I may give it a long expiry time.

If you want to be able to support the same form in multiple browser tabs in the same session, then my method becomes a little trickery but could still be easily done by having unique form IDs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题