duaner1634 2010-06-02 20:36
浏览 104
已采纳

如何从PHP过渡到Python Django?

Here's my background: Decent experience with PHP/MySql. Beginner's experience with OOP

1. Why I want to learn Python Django? I gave in, based on many searches on SO and reading over some of the answers, Python is a great, clean, and structured language to learn. And with the framework Django, it's easier to write codes that are shorter than with PHP

2. Questions

1. Can i do everything in Django as in PHP?

2. Is Django a "big" hit in web development as PHP? I know Python is a great general-purpose language but I'm focused on web development and would like to know how Django ranks in terms of web development.

3. With PHP, PHP and Mysql are VERY closely related, is there a close relation between Django and Mysql?

4. In PHP, you can easily switch between HTML, CSS, PHP all in one script. Does Python offer this type of ease between other languages? Or how do I incorporate HTML, CSS, javascript along with Python?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhe3573 2010-06-02 20:50
    关注

Can i do everything in Django as in PHP?

Always

Is Django a "big" hit in web development as PHP?

Only time will tell.

With PHP, PHP and Mysql are VERY closely related, is there a close relation between Django and Mysql?

Django supports several RDBMS interfaces. MySQL is popular, so is SQLite and Postgres.

In PHP, you can easily switch between HTML, CSS, PHP all in one script.

That doesn't really apply at all to Django.

Or how do I incorporate HTML, CSS, javascript along with Python?

Actually do the Django tutorial. You'll see how the presentation (via HTML created by templates) and the processing (via Python view functions) fit together. It's not like PHP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 算法使用了tf-idf,用手肘图确定k值确定不了,第四轮廓系数又太小才有0.006088746097507285,如何解决?(相关搜索:数据处理)
  • ¥15 彩灯控制电路,会的加我QQ1482956179
  • ¥200 相机拍直接转存到电脑上 立拍立穿无线局域网传
  • ¥15 (关键词-电路设计)
  • ¥15 如何解决MIPS计算是否溢出
  • ¥15 vue中我代理了iframe,iframe却走的是路由,没有显示该显示的网站,这个该如何处理
  • ¥15 操作系统相关算法中while();的含义
  • ¥15 CNVcaller安装后无法找到文件
  • ¥15 visual studio2022中文乱码无法解决
  • ¥15 关于华为5g模块mh5000-31接线问题