dongsan6889 2016-12-26 08:02
浏览 524

Laravel app.js和app.css为什么需要使用? 我们可以删除那些吗?

I am new learner on Laravel.

I am using Laravel 5.3.But I want Use Bootstrap css and Js. But Laravel have default app.css and app.js. Hare app.css actually Bootstrap CSS and also app.js work like Bootstarp js. But can i delete app.js and app.css and can i use custom version Bootstrap CSS & JS ?

So I need to know why we will be use this two files ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2016-12-26 08:36
    关注

You can delete them, read the following lines:

CSS

Laravel Elixir provides a clean, expressive API over compiling SASS or Less, which are extensions of plain CSS that add variables, mixins, and other powerful features that make working with CSS much more enjoyable.

In this document, we will briefly discuss CSS compilation in general; however, you should consult the full Laravel Elixir documentation for more information on compiling SASS or Less.

JavaScript

Laravel does not require you to use a specific JavaScript framework or library to build your applications. In fact, you don't have to use JavaScript at all. However, Laravel does include some basic scaffolding to make it easier to get started writing modern JavaScript using the Vue library. Vue provides an expressive API for building robust JavaScript applications using components.

Complete Reference

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误