dqa35710 2010-01-27 02:08 采纳率: 0%
浏览 25
已采纳

我为在单台计算机上运行的Web应用程序设计了一个架构

I am planning to build a web app running on a single computer and exploit the hardware resources as efficient as possible. The logic of app will not be complex. The following is my design:

Web Server: Nginx

Web script: PHP

Database: Tokyo cabinet + Tokyo Tyrant

Index: Sphinx

I am not going to use RDBMS such as MySQL, cause I think a key-value store (Tokyo cabinet) with a indexer (Sphinx) will meet all the needs to deploy a normal web app, also with better performance than MySQL.

My question is: is this design to be the an efficient architecture for a single computer? Or how to improve it?

(I know this question might to be subjective but I really need your help)

Thank you very much~

EDIT:

The computer I am going to host my app on, is a normal PC, like 8GB~16GB memory, 500G~1TB Hard disk, etc. I think it won't need to consider the "scalability". Every first step of a web app is started from one machine and it will always the beginning.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchui7332 2010-01-27 02:14
    关注

Choice of DB

I think that the choice of type of database you make depends less on how many computers the system is hosted on. I think this should be more a function of the quality of data that you want/need to preserve.

For example, if you need to store the shipping addresses for a customer, you will need to account for that in your storage structure. A name value pair may seem an easy enough structure to begin with, but if you foresee any of the following, you should consider moving to a standard database system

• keeping track of changes
    • reporting activity / reports
    • concurrent users

Performance

This is dependent on your code, images, content, caching, etc just as much as it is on your database.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题