douyousu9691 2016-06-09 15:02
浏览 103
已采纳

Laravel:运行队列:在Windows Azure Web App上持续监听

I feel a little bit silly for asking this question but I can't seem to find an answer on the internet for this problem. After searching for several hours I figured out that on a linux server you use Supervisor to run "php artisan queue:listen" (either with or without daemon) continuously on your website to handle jobs pushed to the queue. This is all well and good, but what if I want to do this on a Windows Azure web app? After searching around the solutions I found were:

• Make a chron job to run "php artisan queue:listen" every minute (or every X minutes), I really dislike this solution and wanted to avoid it specially if the site gets more traffic;
  • Add a WebJob that runs "php artisan queue:listen" continuously (the problem here is I don't know how to write the script for the WebJob...);

I want to ask you guys for help on to know which of these is the correct solution, if there is a better one and if the WebJob is the best one how do I write the script for this? Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dounue1965 2016-06-09 15:37
    关注

In short, Supervisor is a modern alternative to nohup (no hang up) with a few other bits and pieces tacked on. In short, there's other resources that can keep a task running in the background (daemon) and the solution I use for Windows based projects (very few tbh) is Forever which I discovered via: https://stackoverflow.com/a/18226392/5912664

C:\myprojectroot > forever -c php artisan queue:listen --queue=some_nice_queue --tries=3

How?

Install node for Windows, then with npm install Forever

C:\myprojectroot > npm install -g forever

If you're stuck for getting Node running on Windows, I recommend the Windows Package Manager, Chocolatey

https://chocolatey.org/packages?q=node

Be sure to check for any logfiles that Forever creates, as I had left one long enough to consume 30Gb of disk space!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新