douliang6563 2009-09-27 01:01
浏览 38
已采纳

我真的很想使用PHP和MySQL持久连接,但是如何?

Apache/PHP/MySQL persistent connections have such a bad reputation because Apache handles each request as a child php process, each having 1 persistent connection. When visitors scale, MySQL reachs max connections limit from all the apache/php child processes, each with 1 persistent connection. There's also the issues of temporary tables, user variables, charsets, transactions and last-insert-id.

In my situation, we don't have to deal with the latter issues, because we are only READING from MySQL. There are no updates to the db: these are handled by another set of scripts on a different machine. The scripts we want to have persistent connections are the server-end of AJAX connections, returning JSON data.

Each pageview has 5 AJAX requests, so 6 different php child processes are started on the server for each page requested (5 ajax, 1 html). Ideally, I could have ONLY 1 connection from the php/ajax server to MySQL. This connection would be shared by all php child processes.

So, how can I do this? Should I use another webserver software other than apache? ngynx?

cheers

UPDATE: In this situation, the right way to connect to the MySQL server (http://bit.ly/15rBDP):

• using mysql native driver (mysqlnd) and mysqli
  • each client reconnecting using the mysql-change-user function
  • using MYSQLI-NO-CHANGE-USER-ON-PCONNECT in php config ('coz we don't need to cleanup).

UPDATE 2:

To clarify my question, what i want to have is: ALL php client processes, connecting through only ONE persistent connection. This connection is defined, ran and stored some how (my question), but all new php client processes know it and can use it. The problem with apache/php is that each php client process has 1 connection. If I serve 20,000 pages per minute, there will be 20,000 persistent connections. I want the 20,000 php child processes connecting to 1 unique, central, persistent connection to mysql.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyueqing1530 2009-09-27 05:39
    关注

You do realize that having only one (persistent) connection for all your requests, effectively serializes all requests to your server. So request C has to wait for request B to finish, which has to wait for request A to finish etc.

So having one connection turns your multi-threaded/multi-process webserver into a single-threaded application.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?