dongsetan3216 2013-04-15 04:10
浏览 35

Visual Studio 2012 w / PHP工具 - 调试问题/定位引用(CSS / JQuery)文件

I'm currently working on a project using the PHP Tools add-on for Visual Studio 2012.

Currently, I am attempting to debug a page that attempts to link to a CSS file. There is currently no PHP scripting on the page because I am attempting to set up the basic template and build from there.

Example:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/layout.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

When I debug this page, the HTML displays, but without any formatting or images. If I paste the CSS directly into the file the formatting will work. I also am attempting to reference several jquery files what suffer from this same problem.

When attempting to debug a php page that say... Generates an HTML form, validates data, and then passes info into my Database I have no issues.

If I make an html file containing identical code and simply right click Open with> Google Chrome, everything functions/displays as intended.

I have made sure that all files/folders are within the same directory as the file being debugged.

Could anyone diagnose this issue? I need everything to be in working order within my VS2012 Project Environment.

TL;DR -- PHP Project with Visual Studio 2012 extension. On debug, pages won't properly access images, css, or script files referenced locally. Help.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
    • ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
    • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
    • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
    • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
    • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
    • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
    • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
    • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
    • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)