dqfxao2898 2009-11-26 20:59
浏览 65
已采纳

Drupal Taxonomy模块 - 限制每个标签显示的链接数

I've got a site with tags like robotics, programming, simulation, quizzes etc. and I want to limit the number of links being displayed for a certain tag to a number. For example if there are 20 nodes that actually have quizzes as a tag then only 10 nodes should b displayed that have quizzes as a tag and the rest of the nodes can be displayed on clicking 'next' or 'display more' link. I'm using the taxonomy module for the tags so is it possible to make any changes in the taxonomy module code or prob. its configuration so that I am able to achieve this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousou1967 2009-11-26 21:18
    关注

Yes, it is easily possible if you use the views module.

You can then set up a view that takes the term as a parameter, and using the pager, outputting no more than 20 links per page. See the screenshot of a similar view I have on one of my sites.

screenshot of views UI http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/282/screenshot004n.png

EDIT: clarifications

The method I am suggesting to use effectively replace the standard page you would use for the taxonomy and substitute it with the output of a view.

Views are very powerful and allow for a lot of cool features, like filtering, searching and sorting. In the example I used for the screenshot above, for example, the view replace the standard taxonomy page for the "products" of an e-commerce site.

A lighter but less flexible alternative could be to use theme_pager().

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 spring后端vue前端
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题